pgAdmin2 plug-in

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: pgAdmin2 plug-in
Date: 2001-11-03 10:47:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Dave,

I upgraded code and binaries from CVS to latest versions. I am having a
look at a possible Cygwin plug-in (this is even more important than view
and trigger pseudo modification and can done quickly).

The plug-in menu works great from the binary version of pgAdmin2.
In the latest version of pgAdmin, I get error "incompatible type".

Any idea?

Best regards
Jean-Michel