pgAdmin

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin
Date: 2001-08-17 07:45:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

At 22:23 12/08/01 +0300, you wrote:
> > By the way, where I can get the pgAdmin tool? I have read that it is the
> > best tool for administrating PostgreSQL in Windows.
>
>hmm.. Dave? Where is it? Google says www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk (which
>doesn't work). I couldn't find it on the PG website.

You can get pgAdmin stable branch from
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/download/download.php.

The latest CVS version provides advanced rebuilding features. A short howto
which explains how to install the CVS snapshot
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/pgadmin/viewcvs/~checkout~/binaries/readm
e.html?rev=1.4&content-type=text/html

Hope this helps,

Best regards,