RE: postgreSQL and javascript

From: Tim Uckun <tim(at)diligence(dot)com>
To: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'Joseph Shraibman'" <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: postgreSQL and javascript
Date: 2000-11-29 19:00:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Follow this url for some ideas you can use to hook up javascript to java
and then to some server CGI.
http://www.gunther.web66.com/JavaCGIBridge/

At 09:35 AM 11/29/2000 +0000, Peter Mount wrote:
>Which is why any webstuff I do these days has as little javascript as
>possible, and do most of it in php.
>
>--
>Peter Mount
>Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
>Email: petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk
>WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
>All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough
>Council

:wq
Tim Uckun
Due Diligence Inc. http://www.diligence.com/ Americas Background
Investigation Expert.
If your company isn't doing background checks, maybe you haven't considered
the risks of a bad hire.