Re: JDBC and Unicode problem

From: Zeljko Trogrlic <zeljko(at)technologist(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC and Unicode problem
Date: 2000-09-06 11:42:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The problem continues...

We are using Webmacro for dynamic web pages. Unfortunately, there is no way
to tell Webmacro which encoding to use to load templates. So you have to
pieces of software with "fixed" encoding. If you need different ones for
each piece, it won't work.

I know that Webmacro team is working on solution of this problem, but it
will be better to fix this on both places, in case there is some other Java
library with such problem.