Trouble with MsAccess and records above 13000

From: "Gerwin Philippo" <gerwin(at)vernet(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trouble with MsAccess and records above 13000
Date: 2004-01-09 14:07:02
Lists: pgsql-general

We run a postgres database (7.4) with an MsAcces(2000) frontend, and since
our last upgrade from 7.2 I have the following problem:
When I try to edit a record in msacces with a high recordnummer, like a
record with a primary key field value of 13000, msacces gives me the error
message that another user has already changed this record...etc.
This happens with and without any triggers on the table.
When I update this record directly on the commandline, there is no problem.
Does anybody know of this problem?