pg_dump and blobs

From: Ignas Šaltis <saltis(dot)ignas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump and blobs
Date: 2008-01-02 15:53:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have upgraded from postgreSQL version 7.3.6 to 8.2.4 few days ago.
Everything works perfectly, but I have strange problem with backup.

My database contains blob's, but i was not doing backup with blobs every
day. I am doing daily backup with command : pg_dump -U user_name
database_name > filename

it was making backup without blobs, but now it includes blobs to the backup
and I get huge file.

How can I make dump without blobs?

Thanks in advance.

Ignas