Re: Need press list help

From: nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-11-18 22:59:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'll do it.

If someone has a tip on the easiest way to go about
it, other than Googling news and poking through each
article--- I'd appreciate the tip.

By Wednesday good enough?

Thanks,
Mike E.

<Folks,

Before all of the news fades away into the archives,
I'd like a volunteer to
search out everyone who reported on Sun-PostgreSQL,
and make sure they're on
our press list (unless they really slammed us, of
course). Thing is, I won't
have time in the next couple of weeks.

Could someone volunteer for this? I'd like the
following info:

Reporter Name Title Organization E-Mail Address

For each reporter, preferably in a tab-delimited
text file or a PostgreSQL
table dump.

--
Josh Berkus