log output of vxid

From: "Fujii Masao" <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: log output of vxid
Date: 2009-01-05 08:06:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Attached is a simple patch to unify the log output of 'vxid' between
csvlog and stderr/syslog. Currently, in csvlog, vxid of an auxiliary
process isn't displayed. On the other hand, in stderr/syslog, invalid
vxid (-1/0) of that is displayed. I'm not sure why we need to change
a display of vxid according to log_destination.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center