Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure

From: vishal saberwal <vishalsaberwal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Date: 2005-08-25 18:25:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

thanks tom for the list on updates on 8.0.4,

quick questions,

Do all my clients have to have same postgresql.key and postgresql.crt,
or can i have different keys and certificates on each client
authenticating with the same server?

Also, in case of multi master replication with multiple servers, what
keys they need to have in common?

thanks,
vish