help! in need of a dba w/oracle and postgres

From: "Global Recruiter" <info(at)globalskills(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help! in need of a dba w/oracle and postgres
Date: 2002-01-07 17:16:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Please help if possible. We are looking for a Data Base Administrator to
work with one of Canada's fasest growing institutions in the Toronto
Ontario Canada area. This person will be
responsible for the day-to-day and long term tasks in a Oracle 8i (at least
two years) and PostGres DB migration environment. The platform is Sloaris
and Linux. If you or someone you know might be interested in a rewarding
and friendly environment please contact me at our Toronto office:

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

Michelle
Global Skills Deployment
info(at)globalskills(dot)ca
350 Bay Street