Re: NewYork Bombing: SQL server bomb proof!!

From: "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield(at)audit-commission(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NewYork Bombing: SQL server bomb proof!!
Date: 2001-09-24 11:39:56
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Alavoor

You have historically posted ludicrous messages from a variety of email
addresses which go to prove nothing more than your idiocy. This message
however plumbs depths of sickness to which I had hoped comp.databases.*
would not be subjected. You sir are a disgrace.

I remain glad to see that your arguments remain as daft as ever so that
there is no hope of anyone taking you seriously.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA