Re: Windows install

From: nospam(at)nospam(dot)nospam (Steve Jorgensen)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows install
Date: 2001-04-10 05:58:45
Lists: pgsql-general

>http://208.160.255.143/pgsql/pgsql.exe. That's where I got what I'm working
>with.

Ah - that's the confusion. I gave up on the pgsql.exe because it did
seem to run the server for me, but behaved badly on the system. It
starts up when the user logs on, and it only works if you log on as
the same user who installed it.

After giving up on that, I noticed that they just added PostgreSQL to
the Cygwin download from Red Hat - http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/.
My previous post is based on this as a starting point.