Re: PgAdmin 3 startup

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro(at)ncsa(dot)edu>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin 3 startup
Date: 2004-01-06 16:13:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Michael,

I can't see too much from this query plan, it just seems you have 321
triggers an 4750 dependencies which isn't too extraordinary much. But 48
seconds execution time *is* much.

Please repost this to pgsql-performance, including the query, backend
version, and modified server settings. I'm not deep enough in planner
items to analyze this sufficiently.
Please let me CCd on this topic so I can see what I should change in
pgAdmin3 (if any).

Regards,
Andreas