Re:

From: "D(dot) Dante Lorenso" <dante(at)lorenso(dot)com>
To: dimpyg(at)bsil(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2004-01-05 02:03:39
Lists: pgsql-general

dimpyg(at)bsil(dot)com wrote:

>Actually i have a problem, my problem is like this... i have a table A with
>one column, table B with one column and table C with one column. Now i want to
>create another table D which has all the three columns from table A, B,C.
>Could anyone plz help me regarding this.

That's easy to do. Hard part is interpreting what you WANT.
You need to decide how you join table A, B, and C. Are you
wanting table D like this:

a | b | c

or like this:

---

And, if the latter, how do you decide which rows in A match rows
in B and C?

You need to provide more information to be helped properly.

Dante