Is Josh contactable?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jclift(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com
Subject: Is Josh contactable?
Date: 2004-01-05 01:35:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's
mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.

The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that
bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and
www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.

Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh? I'm suspecting there
might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP
really being blacklisted.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift