[patch] CodeGuard fix

From: Cyrille Chépélov <cyrille(at)softek(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [patch] CodeGuard fix
Date: 2003-12-17 09:35:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Greetings,

the following patch (against 7.03.0200) contains two things:
- The first hunk is necessary to build psqlodbc using Borland C++
Builder 6.0 [I successfully built the whole DLL, which requires a few
other patches]
- The second hunk is necessary as Borland's sscanf would do all sorts
of things with rest[] when CodeGuard is active (I wonder if it's not
their way of hinting that we have an opportunity for a buffer overrun here).

I wonder if we shouldn't apply a better fix, to avoid entirely the "%s"
format argument to sscanf, and finding another way to locate a "const
char* rest" within the caller-supplied str?

Best Regards,

-- Cyrille