Feature Request

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature Request
Date: 2003-12-09 18:01:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I know I've been quiet lately, but I was working with pgAdmin3 today,
and I wanted to print out the schema from a table, but there is no print
feature. Is it possible to implement one, and if so how hard would it
be? After finding I couldn't print, I cut and paste the schema out of
the schema "preview" pane, only to find that the text didn't use the
windows line delimiter. It seems that the lines in the window are
terminated with just a line feed character, instead of the CRLF used
byWindows. Can we change this? (BTW, I am hitting a UNIX postgres
server, could this have caused the behaviour?) BTW to see what I mean,
cut and paste into Notepad, it doesn't hide LF's like Wordpad does.

ahp