pgAdmin3 tl_PH translation (Partial)

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Howard Bagcat <howard(at)mu(dot)edu(dot)ph>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3 tl_PH translation (Partial)
Date: 2003-12-09 16:16:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Howard,

as usual the fix I posted to wx was not accepted as-is; instead a
lenghty comment was issued whether tl_PH is "Tagalog (Philippines)" or
only "Tagalog". As a consequence, the fix committed to wx cvs is not
equivalent to our fix, which will require some minor work again as soon
as we upgrade our wx snapshot.

Now I wonder if there are other countries where Tagalog is spoken. Maybe
some parts of Malaysia, or Indonesia?

Second, is there a native Tagalog Windows version available?

Regards,
Andreas