Help with Turning debugging on/off

From: cadancer <cadancer(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help with Turning debugging on/off
Date: 2003-12-08 00:30:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, all.

Re: 7.2.2

I modified the postgresql.conf file to enable some debugging. I then
did pg_ctl reload -D "blah". That got the debugging started. But when
I tried to turn it off, it does not seem to want to stop debugging. I
tried just commenting the lines out, then I tried explicitly changing
them from true to false. Neither seems to turn the debugging off. I
did the pg_ctl reload after each change I tried.

Any ideas, 'cause I am puzzled.

...john

*** DETAIL ***
log_timestamp = true