Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [querybuilder patch] Re: I asks for again,
Date: 2003-12-02 19:25:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hiroshi,

I've just tried two builds (debian/stable and debian/unstable) with this
new patch.
The query tool simply crashes as soon as I add a table... So it seems to
be less functional than previous one although some time I still get the
control on wxAssert.

I can send you a full debug pgadmin.log or a backtrace if needed.

Regards,
Raphaël