Re: Error message while connecting to a UNICODE

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error message while connecting to a UNICODE
Date: 2003-12-02 00:32:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Raphaël Enrici wrote:

>> Sorry to come back on this so late.
>

> Are you joking ? You took less than a week! :) I am late in testing,
> that's the only thing which is true! ;p

Well, usually we're fixing in less than 24 hours, with an average
reaction time of 6 hours. So this was a bit out of standard deviation :-)

> As usual it's ok! I can now read the error message correctly... Now,
> I'm gonna look for what it means :)
> You can find a screenshot here:

MULE_INTERNAL->UNICODE not possible, I thought *every* server encoding
could be read with client_encoding unicode...
Just checked, there's no conversion indeed. What the heck is that at
all? I didn't find *any* site that's not referencing pgsql when
searching for MULE_INTERNAL.

Regards,
Andreas