Testing

From: Jussi Mikkola <jussi(dot)mikkola(at)bonware(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Testing
Date: 2003-11-28 12:00:29
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I noticed, that there is not any story of how PostgreSQL is tested. I
could find a FAQ, and some stuff about regression tests, but what I am
looking for, is that is there a small group, that is responsible for
testing, what tools they are using, if bugs are found, what happens then
etc.

Is there a location, where I could find something, or is there someone I
could ask, how it is done? (So I can write something about it...)

Rgs,

Jussi

  • Re: Testing at 2003-11-28 12:48:15 from Shridhar Daithankar