Re: pgAdmin 1.1.0

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Lafriks <listes(at)nix(dot)lv>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.1.0
Date: 2003-11-14 17:47:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Lafriks wrote:

> When it will be released? :) I just want to know how much time I have
> left to do Latvian translation :)

There's no schedule for release. Please note that the current *.pot file
is still for 1.0. As soon as you finish translating the current state,
we'll release it together with any new packages. At the moment, we don't
have an infrastructure to supply post-release languages, but we're
working on that.

I still didn't produce a new string extraction to reduce unnecessary
translation of spurious strings, so all new 1.1 features are English
only at the moment.

Regards,
Andreas