question

From: Alexandr S <sasha(at)in(dot)crimea(dot)ua>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: question
Date: 2003-11-03 15:27:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi
There is question. How can I set column varchar[] (array) as UNIQUE
(constraint)? (I need this to set foreign key, but for this to work
varchar[] must be primary key or unique).
I use pgadmin, and pgadmin answer: "Error: data type character varying[]
has no default operator class for access method "btree". You must
specify an operator class for the index or define a default operator
class for the data type" What should I do?