Re: "make check" improvement for cygwin

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PG Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "make check" improvement for cygwin
Date: 2003-11-03 08:09:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

I have attached a more comprehensive MSWIN FAQ patch. Basically, the
instructions were way out of date and incorrect. Installing Postgres
from Cygwin is easier these days than the FAQ would imply.

This patch already includes Andrew's previous patch.

Chris

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net> writes:
>>

>>> Well, I posted the note last night but I finished the patch today,
>>> because
>>> it was very simple and took so little time.
>>>

>> I've committed this with the later revision about the warning message,
>> and some other minor cleanups. I added documentation in the "Regression
>> Tests" chapter, but if there is anyplace else you want to mention it,
>> send in a docs patch.

Attachment Content-Type Size
mswin.txt text/plain 5.8 KB