dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found

From: Ashish Lahori <ALahori(at)india-today(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found
Date: 2001-08-24 08:47:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,
I tried to take dump of my database using function pg_dump but gave me
following error..
"dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function listall not found"
then I installed the pgplsql but the problem persists
and this time error was like this
dumpProcLangs(): handler procedure for language plpgsql not found

please help !!

Thanx inadvance
ashish