Re: Link Oracle tables in Postgre

From: OpenGis <opengis(at)libero(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Link Oracle tables in Postgre
Date: 2003-10-29 15:03:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

Josh Berkus wrote:

>Richard,
>

>>You might want to search the mailing list archives for discussion of an
>>oracle version of dblink - I seem to remember someone saying they were
>>working on such a thing.
>>

>Yes, it'll be out sometime after 7.4. According to their posts in August,
>it's in alpha right now and just barely didn't make it into the 7.4 source.

It's right!!
at the end, I install everything!
In order to install Oracle9 on RH9 (not supported linux version) it's
necessary to set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL = 2.4.1
Al last I've install OCI (full Oracle client runtime) -> libsqlora8 ->
dblink_ora (developed by Hans Jurgen Schonig).

Best regards

--
opengis (at) libero (dot) it
AOL: open2gis