Re: New wx patch

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New wx patch
Date: 2003-10-27 12:04:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Sorry to be too unprecise. I meant 'get a fresh copy of that 3 files
with the sticky option 20031010'.

>Probably a good thing because 20031026 doesn't work.

I'm not too surprised...
As long as there's not a real good reason (major platform enhancement,
release) there's no reason to try cvs head. All new wx controls we need
are contained in the pgAdmin3 sources.

Regards,
Andreas