Re: Unable to run Applets with appletviewer

From: "Jordan S(dot) Jones" <list(at)racistnames(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to run Applets with appletviewer
Date: 2003-10-25 00:07:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Francisco,

With my limited knowledge, the first thing you are going to want to do,
is ensure that the Postgres JDBC JAR is in your classpath.

Jordan S. Jones

--
I am nothing but a poor boy. Please Donate..
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=list%40racistnames.com&item_name=Jordan+S.+Jones&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD