That ole 3state assertion

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: That ole 3state assertion
Date: 2003-10-24 17:29:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I changed chkbox->IsChecked() to chkbox->GetValue() now, which bypasses
that assertion check.
The question still is, why is the m_style flag corrupted? I stripped
down the dialog code and the xrc down, and the problem persisted. So
this is not a fix, but a workaround. The problem might arise in other
locations again.

Jean-Michel, I didn't get the mailcap message, please check the new
frmOption.cpp on your system.

Regards,
Andreas