Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Gaetano Mendola <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Execute TO in PgadminIII
Date: 2003-10-22 11:31:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Very sexy would be this:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/ext/embedding.html
So we would be able to develop a zillon of plugins
for every platform - just as a script hook for
pgAdmin :-)
On Windows one can talk to .com, on Unix do other things.
Write small little scripts for tedius tasks...

At least its good documented and there is code
to borrow from, for example in xchat.

Regards
Tino Wildenhain