prioritize TODO list?

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: prioritize TODO list?
Date: 2003-10-19 20:31:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I was somewhat idly looking at the TODO list, and saw a few things I
might be competent to work on. However, I have no idea at all what
things are most important to users. ISTM it might be helpful to have a
rough priority level for reach item that would give a clue (maybe 3 or 4
priority levels would be about right). I know we have the "urgent" list,
but there it is small and the rest of the list is huge.

I also know that everyone will have his/her own ideas about this. But I
would at least like to see the core folks make a stab at it - after all,
it would not prevent anybody working on anything they wanted to.

Just a thought

andrew