Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, listes(at)nix(dot)lv, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III 1.0.1 crashes
Date: 2003-10-18 11:16:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andreas,

I've just tried to launch pga3 under gdb.
When the crash occures, I have an empty "wxWindows debug alert" window
and everything is frozen on my screen...
I had to kill gdb process from a text command line to get back to a
usable situation of my display.

Any idea on how to generate a bt of this ?

I did the following:
gdb pgadmin3
than "r" under gdb.

Regards,