Re: SSL detection bug is back under debian...

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSL detection bug is back under debian...
Date: 2003-10-16 16:08:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

I didn't try the latest Adam's patch, but it does what I wanted to do by
hand... If nobody thinks the -I$(WX_HOME) should be included in the
Makefile.am file then I think it should be applied (at least the latest
one). Can you handle this please?

One more time, thanks for your patches Adam.

regards,
Raphaël