Re: SSL detection bug is back under debian...

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSL detection bug is back under debian...
Date: 2003-10-16 13:56:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Adam,
> thank you for this fast released patch. I haven't tried it for now but
> AFAICS it does not seem to handle the fact that WX_HOME is undef after
> configure on my system. I think that the real problem comes from this.
> In fact, SSL was correctly detected but was ignored due to the fact
> that WX_HOME was empty which gave the '-I -DSSL'. Do you have any idea
> concerning this ? I'll try your patch tonight or tomorrow.

I've been looking at this -I$(WX_HOME) code for some time now, and I
can't figure out why it's there, or what it is supposed to do (I mean I
know ostensibly what it's supposed to do, but that's obviously not what
it's doing), so I've removed it. The following patch gets rid of the
offender. If anyone experiences any problems, please let me know.

ahp

Attachment Content-Type Size
Makefile.am.patch text/plain 686 bytes