New wx patches

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New wx patches
Date: 2003-10-10 15:52:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi friends,

I took a snapshot from wxWindows (-D "2003-10-10 GMT"), applied all my
patches and created a diff, and uploaded to
which is available at http://snake.pgadmin.org/wxwindows/patches. The wx
package we're distributing should contain these patches.

These patches are required to have pgAdmin3 work correctly.
Main issues:
- gtk: clipboard
- all: font inheritance.

The second issue will allow pgAdmin3 to smoothly inherit and recalculate
all font information. Hopefully, we won't get "my dialog text is
truncated" any more.

Regards,
Andreas