Re: Os x link problem

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: attilio drei <attilio(dot)drei(at)rcs(dot)it>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Os x link problem
Date: 2003-10-07 19:09:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Unfortuntely OS-X is not currently supported by pgAdmin, though we are
>working on this at the moment.
>
>Regards, Dave.

Actually, it works on Mac OS X, I just haven't had a chance to post the
details. The above errors look like problems with the libjpeg and
libpng libraries inside wxWindows. I'll double-check, but I don't
remember builing mac-specific libjpg or libpng libraries. What does the
output from 'configure' of *wxWindows* say. It should look something
like this:

Configured wxWindows 2.5.1 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu'

Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use? GTK
Should wxWindows be compiled into single library? no
Should wxWindows be compiled in debug mode? yes
Should wxWindows be linked as a shared library? no
Should wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode? yes
What level of wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?
wxWindows 2.2 no
wxWindows 2.4 yes
Which libraries should wxWindows use?
jpeg sys