old case studies

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: justin(at)postgresql(dot)org, sean(at)chittenden(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: old case studies
Date: 2003-10-06 16:06:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello Guys,

I'm the new "Business Intelligence Analyst" (case study manager :-).

Josh suggested I get a hold of you Justin to get the old case studies
you might have on hand.

Sean, how are you time-wise to devote work on case study development?
I'll need to decide on the report format i.e. one page summary or a full
blown systems analysis complete with interview appendices.

I'm going to contact the following people to get ball rolling:

Point-of-Sale with Postgres:
Dean Blair <deanb(at)saleslinksys(dot)com>
Conan Lear <Conan(dot)Lear(at)SportingLife(dot)ca>

Conversion from Oracle to Postgres:
AviationDB: jeff(at)aviationdb(dot)com

regards

Robert