new script

From: Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Admin List <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: new script
Date: 2003-09-29 14:25:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

So I now have my new schema script that includes PK and FK constraints.
It runs without a problem but I get too many NOTICES regarding implicit
indexes that have been created. I am running this script from within
psql using the \i command. Can I run this and suppress these NOTICES? I
find it tedious to have to search through them to ensure there are no
error messages mixed in. I prefer to only see problem notifications.
Can this be done?
Thanks
Jodi
--