Re: PostgreSQL Delphi

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andre Truter <andre(dot)truter(at)intekom(dot)co(dot)za>
Cc: "Muhyiddin A(dot)M Hayat" <middink(at)indo(dot)net(dot)id>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Delphi
Date: 2003-09-27 18:28:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

There is a kylix postgresql component. You may want to see if they
have a delphi one as well. Also there
is : http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/ .

If you are looking for a commercial component there is Mammoth S/ODBC
which handles compression
and SSL to postgreSQL. That can be found at (my company)
http://www.commandprompt.com/ .

There is also another commercial component located:

http://www.microolap.com/products/dac/postgresdac.htm

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

Sincerely,