Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: Samuel A Horwitz <horwitz(at)argoscomp(dot)com>, meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ecpg build on AIX 4.2.1
Date: 2003-09-24 14:32:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Samuel A Horwitz wrote:
> Are these patches going to be applied soon?
>

>>Correct.
>>I had the same error on AIX 5.1 last week (see hackers' list).
>>As far as 7.4beta is referred two additional patches are needed (see
>>postings by Tom Lane on this topics).
>>
>>Adding the linker options will solve your problems and PostgreSQL will
>>work nicely.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hans

puh, good question.
I think I have seen that Tom has applied at least one. I think the one
you have requested has not been applied yet.
You have to check the COMMITTERS' list to find out. To be honest I don't
have it in mind. Tom or Michael Meskes will know for sure.

Regards,

Hans

--
Cybertec Geschwinde u Schoenig
Ludo-Hartmannplatz 1/14, A-1160 Vienna, Austria