Re: Ignore this mail

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ignore this mail
Date: 2003-09-22 22:46:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Sorry guys to disturb you... Since about three days I receive tons of
> virus mails and I have just finished to put some filters on my mailbox
> so that it goes quite directly to trash.

My count on spam virus mails is up to (1497)(1501)(1505)(1508)(1509) at
this moment, for the last 23 hours... Mozilla sorted most of them out.
I receive this on this account that I use only on few mailing lists,
i.e. pgadmin-hackers, pgadmin-support, pgsql-hackers, pgsql-patches and
wx-dev. The rate is going up to 4-5/min, seems that there are some
infected people out there with really powerful lines...

Regards,
Andreas