Re: problem with multiple result sets

From: Dr(dot)Graef(at)t-online(dot)de (Albert Graef)
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with multiple result sets
Date: 2003-09-21 11:14:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> Oh I see. I would try to fix it. However, I'm not sure how to
> fix it in your *nix environment.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. If the fix is in the driver, I'll just
take the diffs and apply them to the driver sources (or download the
updated driver sources) and recompile, that shouldn't be a problem. Or
would I have to change the code of the application?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Email: Dr(dot)Graef(at)t-online(dot)de, ag(at)muwiinfa(dot)geschichte(dot)uni-mainz(dot)de