virus warning

From: Tomasz Myrta <jasiek(at)klaster(dot)net>
To: Lista dyskusyjna pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: virus warning
Date: 2003-09-19 06:17:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi
Recently I receive massive mail attack. This attack comes from some
postgresql mailing list users. All send-to adresses are taken from users
mailboxes which contain postgresql posts. Currently I found two kinds of
viruses:
1. Empty post with "Undelivered message to..." body
2. Microsoft "Dear Customer... " based on www.microsoft.com design.
Both mails contains some .exe attachement.

Regards,
Tomasz Myrta