Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, bob(at)iplicity(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debian Alpha (unstable) build produces bad
Date: 2003-09-16 22:10:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I upgraded all packages of the debian/unstable environment except
postgresql and did some tests with the "old" pgadmin3 beta2 package and
also latest pgadmin3 snapshots and "libgtk2.0-0 2.2.4", it runs well on
i386. I'm currently doing a new build of wxWin 2.5 with libgtk2 2.2.4,
I'll will then rebuild pga3 and tell you if it's ok. For the moment it
seems to be an issue specific to alpha.

Regards,
Raphaël