Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3

From: pginfo <pginfo(at)t1(dot)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem installing pgAdmin 3 on red hat 7.3
Date: 2003-09-15 04:33:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I found the reason for this first problem.
When I installed pg 7.3.4 I did it with option for library directory ( it is on anoder place by me).
As I found pgAdmin search for the lib dir but do not send the correct message.
It will be great to have this option in ./configure.

At the moment I need only to install wxWindows.
I think the instalation is not very easy and I do not thik that many people will use pgAdmin 3 if
some one not make changes in instalation.

regards,
ivan.