Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)justsportsusa(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date: 2003-09-06 05:33:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I've written a small little program for generating standard cd-labels on
the fly using pdflib based upon the layout I sent earlier. You can
access it at:

http://pgsql.gavinroy.com/cdlabel

Let me know if it needs to be tweaked any. I have have an example gif
and photo of a labeled cd up there as well for the curious. Let me know
if you guys want cd jewel case inserts and what not as well.

Cheers,

Gavin