PostgreSQL now has a section on the Database Journal website

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL now has a section on the Database Journal website
Date: 2003-08-30 19:12:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

The realisation just hit me that the online magazine "Database Journal",
owned by the Jupiter Media Corp. now has a PostgreSQL section.

This might be old news or something - maybe I missed it somehow - but if
not then I'd call this significant:

http://www.databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/

:-)

Regards and best wishes,