Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Draft #7: yet more dramatic changes
Date: 2003-08-20 16:39:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Francois Suter wrote:
>
>> Good move, I say. NY or Philadelphia or wherever, but not Panama. Sorry
>> for Panamians out there, but to me Panama City sounds like some weird
>> off-shore money laundering scheme (but maybe that's because I'm Swiss
>> :-).
>
> Odd, isn't that what Switzerland is depicted as in movies? :)

No, it's not the money laundromat, it's the usual place for terrorists
(and other people unwilling to pay taxes) to have transfer accounts. As
a German Banker I could tell you how money laundry works correctly, but
first I'd have to see a certain amount of $$ deposited on a certain
number account in Switzerland. :-)

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #