Re: pgadmin3 on win98...

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Howard Bagcat <howard(at)mu(dot)edu(dot)ph>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 on win98...
Date: 2003-08-18 09:41:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Howard Bagcat wrote:

>everyone,
>
>I tried pgAdmin3-beta-0.9.0 in my Win98SE and prompted something saying that I pgadmin will not
>work on win98 and lower. I believed this is something to do with internationalization.
>
>Is there any way that we can run pgadmin3 on win98se without enabling the above feature?

Howard,
that ancient 16 bit operating system doesn't support unicode out of the
box. I believe there are additional modules that can be installed, maybe
technet will help.

We distribute the full-blown Unicode version binarily, but if compiled
from source there's also a non-unicode project option.

Regards,
Andreas